Sunday, February 24, 2013

Why Coraline?

So some people might ask, why Coraline? Of all the stories out there, why this particular one? I do also have a great love for all of the animated features put out by Walt Disney's Animation Studios, but I thought I would focus on a story with a character I could relate to. You see, Coraline reminds me of a young me. She loves to play outside in the mud, and most importantly she has a lot of attitude, growing up I always played outside, making up my own adventures, rolling in the mud, and I was always causing problems... Coraline the movie released in 2009 by Henry Selick is where I was first introduced to this amazing character, and I've been in love ever since, all because of the simple fact that I can relate to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment